Bagel Fairy

Last night I needed something to do instead of being productive on my snow day (puh-leeeez). I had two empty frames sitting around crying to be filled, so I did a little painting of my favorite bird, and a comic. When I was done with the comic I rewarded myself with a blueberry bagel bread.  True story.


Here they are, framed and ready to hang. Not pictured is the ghetto-fab backings I made for these puppies. I had no metal prong to hold the paper in, so I fixed em up with paperclips and masking tape.
Oh yes.



3 responses to “Bagel Fairy

  1. dude these are awesome! :DD

    OMG, THE COLORS OF THE BAGEL COMIC ASDFGHJKL;!!1

    HOW GUD? SEW GUD.

Meet the Artist

My photo
Northern Virginia, United States
My name is Rachel. I like cats, bagels, reading, and the Oxford comma.

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright Rachel Semenov 2012. Powered by Blogger.