All my dreams have come true





So this happened today.
Ask anyone, I DO NOT sew; and this was really hard for me, even though I basically just reformatted a huge man's shirt. The hat is one of the sleeves that I fixed up! and you can't even see the patched up spot where I cut a huge slit in the bottom of the tunic. There were only two pieces of fabric to choose from, and I picked the wrong one to cut an 8inch gash into.
again, I DO NOT SEW.
but NOW I CAN DIE HAPPY AND FULFILLED!!!!!!!!!!!

**p.s. it is definitely not complete. Everyone knows that Link wears an undershirt and pants. I do not have those things (yet), but once I get them (as well as the gear I'll make) I'll post more shots!**

>>UPDATE<<
Since it's Christmas eve, and this post technically made it up after midnight, I'm not posting a comic today.

4 responses to “All my dreams have come true

  1. Is this your costume for the thingy? Dang I'm going to be missing out if the rest of the costumes are this good.

  2. mattttttttttt, make a costume anywaaayyyyyyyy.
    we can... have another costume party at a later date??

  3. COSTUME PARTIES EVERY WEEKEND!!!1!

  4. i wish i could 'like' blogger comments.

Meet the Artist

My photo
Northern Virginia, United States
My name is Rachel. I like cats, bagels, reading, and the Oxford comma.

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright Rachel Semenov 2012. Powered by Blogger.