Ideal Girlfriend

Any resemblance to me or Travis is purely a result of being too lazy to think up new characters.

5 responses to “Ideal Girlfriend

  1. lulz! i wish i was ideal ;_;

  2. Anonymous

    I was hoping you were making fun of a girl you actually knew, and I was going to beg you to introduce me to her.

    - Drew

    P.S. if you do make any friends who like motorcycles, minecraft and bacon, let me know.

  3. drew, i will keep my eyes and ears open. and the female mentioning of minecrafty things, i will ductape her mouth shut and drive her to meet you.

  4. that made... very little grammatical sense.
    BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT

  5. Anonymous

    I LOOOOVVE BACON!! :D
    & MOTORCYCLES!!!
    & minecraft is ok.. :P

Meet the Artist

My photo
Northern Virginia, United States
My name is Rachel. I like cats, bagels, reading, and the Oxford comma.

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright Rachel Semenov 2012. Powered by Blogger.