Coffee Shop Doodles

Travis and I sat in a coffee shop like hipsters the other day. He worked on my ipod, I drew stuff. A lot of my drawings ended up being of Travis because, well, he was sitting there and I had nothing else to look at. LUULL




In case you're wondering, the Things I Hate Drawing include:
men
straight-on faces
flow-y dresses
babies
yawning (see baby in picture)
lions/lion cubs
roses
shoes and feet
CARS
BOATS
BUILDINGS
water/waves
flags
noses
hats; particularly the baseball kind

These also happen to be the Things I Am Bad At Drawing. There's a definite correlation.



This is Travis as I'm pretty sure he sees himself.


One response to “Coffee Shop Doodles

  1. GURRRRRLLL, THESE DRAWINGS ARE CHOICE!

    LOOK AT DAT CHAIR. LOOK AT IT.

Meet the Artist

My photo
Northern Virginia, United States
My name is Rachel. I like cats, bagels, reading, and the Oxford comma.

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright Rachel Semenov 2012. Powered by Blogger.