Peeled

I had to make a trip to campus to get some design work done, and when I finished...
The tablets beckoned. I COULDN'T REFUSE.



 So then I drew a comic I've been meaning to draw for a couple days:

While peeling sweet potatoes....
I didn't have enough room to write the entire monologue I gave about vegetable peelers and their potential as torture devices, but it was something along the lines of "Can you imagine someone vegetable peeling your THIGH?? That would hurt! These would be great for those movies!"

I can say with full authority that yes, they do hurt. And yes, they would be GREAT for those movies.

Meet the Artist

My photo
Northern Virginia, United States
My name is Rachel. I like cats, bagels, reading, and the Oxford comma.

Followers

Copyright Rachel Semenov 2012. Powered by Blogger.