Study timez

Sorry, no comic today.. I thought I'd be able to squeeze one in but I'm currently in the library trying to write an outline for a super duper important paper due next week, so that's not going to happen. SIGH. carry on. nothing to see here.

UPDATE
This is the start of what I affectionately call the WEEKS OF THE APOCALYPSE (ALSO FINALS). Because of this, blog updates will be few and far between. I have a bunch of really crucial projects/papers, and they are (of course) all due on the same days. I can't allow myself the distraction excuse of "I need to draw a comic for tomorrow!". NO, Rachel, you need to STUDY for tomorrow. And write that 5-8 page paper on a post-modern art exhibit. But I digress.

tl;dr
I won't be posting much. I'll try for twice a week.

Meet the Artist

My photo
Northern Virginia, United States
My name is Rachel. I like cats, bagels, reading, and the Oxford comma.

Followers

Copyright Rachel Semenov 2012. Powered by Blogger.