Goat

Since it seems every webcomic artist has debuted a pony character, I decided to get in on that action. If good artists copy and great artists steal, the best artists must bastardize, amiright?? And yeah, I totes stole the newsprint halftone coloring thing from Johnny Wander. Just felt like trying it out. I don't think I'll do any other comics with it.

p.s. this is my 200th post on this blog! that's a milestone, right???

3 responses to “Goat

  1. god bless the wonderful goat

  2. omgomgomg: "kid"

    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.

    THAT THERE I SEED.

  3. Goats freak me out. Their pupils are rectangular! Ewwwwwww.

    http://thingsthatarerectangles.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/goat-eye.jpg?w=490&h=361

Meet the Artist

My photo
Northern Virginia, United States
My name is Rachel. I like cats, bagels, reading, and the Oxford comma.

Followers

Copyright Rachel Semenov 2012. Powered by Blogger.