Critique

5 responses to “Critique

  1. I have a friend who's trying to get "the kubrick" to be accepted as the standard unit of trippiness, one kubrick is equal to the trippiness level in 2001: A Space Odyssey.

  2. ...Matt I have absolutely no clue what you just said

  3. Hahaha it was a bad day for me and writing in general, I'll rephrase! I know this guy who's obsessed with standard units for things, like in physics or bio or anything. A while back he noticed that there isn't any way of measuring trippiness on a scientific scale, so he wants to make a way. He's going to call the unit "1 Kubrick" after Stanley Kubrick and 1 Kubrick will be equal to how trippy 2001: A Space Odyssey was. If you haven't seen that movie, it's crazy trippy sometimes.

  4. OOOHHHH okay that makes total sense now! Yeah, 2001 was weird... the ending with the fetus? What WAS that?

  5. I don't even know! I've never gotten that, it's a major mind-augh! So much confuusion with that movie D:

Meet the Artist

My photo
Northern Virginia, United States
My name is Rachel. I like cats, bagels, reading, and the Oxford comma.

Followers

Copyright Rachel Semenov 2012. Powered by Blogger.