progress shots


These are a couple of shots of my work-in-progress Drawing I final. We had to do a large scale and a small scale drawing of whatever we pleased. I was kind of low on ideas so I chose to use a pose from a painting of Narcissus and kind of play off of that theme. This is the painting I took the pose from:

It's coming out alright. The nose put up one heck of a fight, but I think I finally got it.

And oh yes! Hello blogger.com! I'm still figuring out how to use this thing.. I've never had a blog before. And I have never felt quite as nerdy. Because seriously, who's going to be reading this anyway?
-update- large photos arent very large... but as of yet I don't know why they're so small.

2 responses to “progress shots

  1. Rach get some larger photos dude! This looks like it's shweetness but bawww I can't seeee.

  2. wahh i dont know how this thing worksss
    i'll fix it.

Meet the Artist

My photo
Northern Virginia, United States
My name is Rachel. I like cats, bagels, reading, and the Oxford comma.

Followers

Copyright Rachel Semenov 2012. Powered by Blogger.