Here are some other projects I got back now that the semester ended.

This assignment was to make a poster advertising a product/band. I chose chocolate (no real surprise there) and ripped off Mucha's style to make it all girly and stuff. The text makes me want to vomit. As soon as I get the chance, I'm cutting that part off.
There's a bit of a glare on this one, which is why the lines are grayish and not black. Just FYI.

This is my first attempt at the small-scale part of my Drawing I final (It's 3.5" x 3.5"). I decided I didn't like it and made another one, even smaller.

This is the small-scale I actually handed in. I really like it and plan to do a series of tiny, sleeping people.

One response to “

  1. Bootyful Rachel. I'm a sucker for Symmetry. And the lady looks like she has some sophistication, now who doesn't love classy women?

Meet the Artist

My photo
Northern Virginia, United States
My name is Rachel. I like cats, bagels, reading, and the Oxford comma.

Followers

Copyright Rachel Semenov 2012. Powered by Blogger.