Story

Here's a story about a Phat Phairie.

She had a Phat bun on top of her head and maybe it was benign her doctor wasn't sure.

Then she ate her friend's linner and it was tasty but a little spicy and she wished she had a glass of milk.

There was some computer sitting.

And then she fell over and haha it was so funny because she was so PHAT.

And then she ate some more but it was only in her head because she didn't actually have any food so she died the end.

3 responses to “Story

  1. Anonymous

    You were obviously bored today.

    I <3 your bored days. Because they result in this.

  2. I think this is my Magnum Opus.

Meet the Artist

My photo
Northern Virginia, United States
My name is Rachel. I like cats, bagels, reading, and the Oxford comma.

Followers

Copyright Rachel Semenov 2012. Powered by Blogger.